DescriptionThe most powerful multitrack audio recorder on Android packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects and much more!
Also get the optional accompanying Windows version now for only 10 euro! See http://www.audio-evolution.com
• Multitrack audio playback
• Audio recording (while playing back other tracks)
• Loop playback
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files
• Import of mp3 (requires an optional download due to patents on mp3 if applicable to your country)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 4-band EQ, 3 insert effects and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects include: chorus, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo (*)
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching while maintaining pitch
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, range editing
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen minimum (in landscape)
• Android 2.2 or higher
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! If you write a negative review, that's fine, but please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Note that there is a DEMO version for you to try:
We only want happy customers, so please try before you buy and tell us about missing features or bugs you find by email!
To solve issues with credit card payments, please try clearing your Play Store cache:
• USB audio recording
• MIDI sequencing
• ...your ideas are welcome!
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/AudioEvolution5
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
Note that the Tascam iXZ (for connecting a guitar or mic) does not work with all devices, so buy at your own risk! No hardware monitoring is possible either with that device.
• Sample rate conversion: samples with a different sample rate than the project are now converted. This can be a slow process.
• File Browser now shows file date and size.
• Long-tapping a file in the File Browser now allows you to listen to the sample in a media player and to delete it from disk.
• New version of the mp3 decoder provides higher quality. The app will ask you to download the new codec when importing a new mp3 file.
• Sample Reverse was incorrect. Solved.
• The app could crash during or after a license failure. Solved.
Please see our extensive topic on latency in the online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php
Tags: audio, record, recording, recorder, multitrack, j4t, DAW, fourtrack, fourtracks, audio editing, audio mixing, audio mixer, mixer, mix, cubase, audio editor, fl studio, audacity, sound, pro audio, usb audio