DescriptionFAQr is the ultimate GameFAQs reader application for Android. You just search for the name of the game, select the platform and the FAQ, and then it will be downloaded and available for you offline whenever you need it in an easy to use format.
IMPROVING THE EXPERIENCE
It used to be that reading ASCII based GameFAQs on a mobile or tablet device could be a pain. Finally we have the right tool for the job!
* FAQr always keeps track of your current position in the FAQ so that when you come back to the FAQr you are ready to pick up right back where you left off. You can even save a specific location by just tapping that section in the FAQ so that you can quickly return with the Go to Saved Position option.
* FAQr automatically configures your reader's font sizes and screen configuration, and then every FAQ will automatically load with those settings so that you never need to fool with resizing text again!
* FAQr gives you fast scrolling to quickly access any part of the FAQ in an instant with high precision, and gives you the ability to customize the theme so you can read it how you want to.
* Don't forget that FAQr saved the FAQ for convienent offline reading no matter where you are.
I have tested this on a handful of different FAQs, but I have not yet tested this application on a large number of different faqs. This seems to work well for all of the ones that I was using it for, but I make no guarantee that it will work well for you. Feel free to use the contact info in Google Play store to let me know about FAQs that are having problems before giving a poor review.
* Featuring the Final Fantasy IV FAQ by Johnathan 'Zy' Sawyer
* Using ActionBarSherlock developed by Jake Wharton
* Uses Jsoup HTML Parser by Jonathan Hedley
Have questions or want to suggest new app features? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org