DescriptionAt "Fiabee for Business" accounts, the admin user can:
• Deny offline caching at the mobile devices
• Grant read-only permission (can't delete, rename or upload files)
• Deny cloud print permissions
• Deny the installation of the Fiabee Android App.
• Remotely wipe the files in the mobile and desktop Fiabee apps.
• Create and manage groups for team working.
• Generate a random password for one use, among other features.
At the Fiabee for individuals:
• Print your files from anywhere to any printer using Google Cloud Print.
• Backup your contacts.
• Take a photo and upload it instantly to your account.
• Centralize your photos and files that you have in your social network profiles into one single place (Google Docs, Facebook, Flickr, Picasa).
• (When selected) Automatic bulk upload of all your photos to the cloud any time that a wifi connection is detected.
• See other Fiabee apps at www.fiabee.com.
• Edit from your android device your documents (using any commercial editor for Android) and sync it back to all your devices.
• Select which specific files you want to store locally and keep always synced for quick, offline access.
• Access, share and manage all your files on the go.
• Search across all your devices almost instantly, even when offline.
• Drag&Drop files to your Android directly from our HTML5 app (Chrome Web Store).