DescriptionNow you can do envelope budgeting on your Android device. The Mvelopes Android app is a free application from Mvelopes.com which allows you real-time access to your Mvelopes account. Unlike other personal finance apps, Mvelopes lets you view, update and manage your finances right from your Android device. You can enter expenses, view envelope balances, and assign transactions in real time. Everything you do automatically updates your Mvelopes.com account.
To start using Mvelopes, sign up for an account on Mvelopes.com, add your online banking accounts, and set up your budget. You can then use Mvelopes while on the go to give you full access to all of your personal financial information in Mvelopes.com.
KEY MVELOPES FEATURES
• Complete, real-time synchronization with the Mvelopes web app.
• Access, add, or change financial data while on the go.
• Simultaneous access to account information by multiple users.
• Take pictures of receipts or other supporting documents and attach them to transactions for documentation purposes.
• Use location-based features to “check in” to nearby locations, allowing Mvelopes to quickly show you the envelope balances and spending categories you typically use at that location.
APPLYING ENVELOPE BUDGETING PRINCIPLES ON THE GO
• Access all of your envelope balances so you always know what you can spend
• Review balances of your checking, savings, credit card, and other accounts
• Access individual transaction details
• Assign transactions to expense envelopes, including splitting transactions
• Mvelopes automatically downloads transactions from over 14,000 financial institutions, freeing you from hours of tedious bookkeeping so you can focus on managing your finances using the principles of envelope budgeting.
• Mvelopes is committed to your security. In the unlikely event you lose your device, not only are your credentials encrypted, but you can easily change your password at Mvelopes.com to block unwanted access to your account.
• You can learn more about envelope budgeting, Mvelopes, and the Mvelopes Android app at www.mvelopes.com