DescriptionGet ready, get set, and get outdoors! A new genre of outdoor fitness apps for children where you are the character in the game. It’s an interactive cartoon where running is how you play the game.
PLEASE NOTE: The screen will go black while their is a run in progress.
- Turn the volume to High on your Android phone.
- Enter your name in the Profile settings.
- Choose from 3 big cats, Lion, Leopard, or a Cheetah.
- Choose from 3 different levels, Easy, Medium and Hard - ‘You’re being chased by another Big Cat’.
- Pick how far you want to race: 10 steps, 30 steps, 30 seconds, etc. or try the ‘Free Run’ mode.
- Run with the smartphone (screen goes dark so you can't see it while your running)
- Watch the video replay of your race and see how well you did against the computer cat.
- Check out your high scores. Your progress is tracked via the Android's built-in accelerometer
For safety’s sake:
- The screen will go dark during the run. Audible cues will be provided to start running and when the run is finished.
- Find a large running area, preferably away from traffic.
- Watch where you are running.
- We recommend a heavy-duty case for your phone. You can use a forearm mount, a wrist mount, or just a rugged case to hold in your hand while you run.
- The screen rotates frequently so one arm doesn’t get stronger than the other.
- Use a single earbud headset or Bluetooth headset to better hear the starting and ending announcements easily.
Coming in October 2012
- Password protected awards system for the parents.
- Compete against other cats around the world.
- GPS tracking to make sure that you aren’t cheating.
- Increase accelerometer precision.
The Lite version has 20 minutes of play per day (instead of 2 hours) and 10 min of play per hour (instead of 30min per hour).
Check out our website, or 'Like' us at facebook.com/genzplay for game updates and to give us some feedback as to some of the features you would like to see included next, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org