DescriptionColEm will run software written for the ColecoVision video game console.
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using assembly language and hardware acceleration to run at maximal possible speed.
* Supports full screen landscape and portrait modes, with options for simulating scanlines and fuzzy display.
* Save gameplay at any point and go back to that point once your character gets killed.
* Play with your hardware keyboard, gamepad, touch screen, or accelerometer.
* Xperia Play special buttons and Sixaxis gamepads supported.
This is a free version of ColEm. To get a much more advanced ColEm Deluxe, with better joystick, network play, and the ability to share your gameplay position with other users, go here:
ColEm package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running ColEm.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with ColEm. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free ColecoVision games.
Report any encountered problems here: