DescriptionVGB is a GameBoy emulator. It runs GameBoy Classic (GB), GameBoy Color (GBC), and Super GameBoy (SGB) games on your Android phone or tablet. VGB also supports the Nintendo Pocket Printer, GameLink, RumblePak, GameGenie and GameShark cheat codes, and more. Save your GameBoy game progress at any moment, brag about it to your friends, then let them start where you have left off. Or play together via the Internet.
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using assembly language and hardware acceleration to run GBC games as fast as possible.
* Supports full screen landscape and portrait modes, with many special effect options.
* Supports MOGA gamepads, Xperia Play special buttons and Sixaxis gamepads.
* The built-in Cheatopedia offers cheat codes for many popular GBC games.
* Save gameplay at any point and go back to that point once your character gets killed.
* Share your current progress in a GBC game with other users via State Exchange feature.
* Use GameLink emulation to play with other users over local network or Internet.
* Play with your hardware keyboard, gamepad, touch screen, or accelerometer.
* Record game soundtrack to MIDI files and use them as ringtones.
Please notice that VGB will not play GameBoy Advance games: you will need VGBA for that. VGB package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running VGB.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with VGB. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free GameBoy games.
Please, report any encountered problems here: