DescriptionDon't Diet - Eat Healthy with Fooducate! Featured App on Android Market Dec 2011.
Scan and choose healthy groceries. Over 200,000 unique UPCs!
As featured in Oprah's O Magazine, USAToday, NYTimes, WSJ, Lifehacker, Gizmodo and on ABC, FOX, NBC and more...
Instead of trying to decode nutrition facts labels and ingredient lists...
...use your Android phone to:
★ Automatically scan a product barcode
★ See product highlights (both good & bad)
★ Select better alternatives
Tired of fad diets?
Do you want your family to eat better, healthier food?
Are you confused by ingredient lists, nutrition labels, health claims, and marketing hype?
Are you interested in weight loss without a diet full of artificial crap?
Download F O O D U C A T E and hurry to the supermarket.
Instead of dieting, eat real food!
- "It's great not having to read the long list of ingredients to spot key unwanted chemicals. This does it for you and gives logical alternatives."
- "This is the most insanely useful app on my phone. I use it often."
- "I'm a weight watcher member and I use this app all the time to count points."
- "Awesome app! i love using it. i scan EVERYTHING now. :D"
- "Barcode scanner works perfectly! Looking forward to scanning some of my favorite products!"
- "So far its been an awesome app. Been scanning every food with a barcode in my kitchen."
- "Has helped me lose weight - about 30 pounds - by eating healthy food."
✓ Created by dietitians and concerned parents
✓ Uses Android's camera to effortlessly scan UPC barcodes
✓ Over 200,000 unique products and growing daily
✓ Simplified information helps you make better choices
"...Fooducate is like having a dietitian on speed dial..."
Fooducate analyzes information found in each product's nutrition panel and ingredient list. You get to see the stuff manufacturers don't want you to notice, such as
- excessive sugar
- tricky trans fats
- additives and preservatives
- high fructose corn syrup
- controversial food colorings
- confusing serving sizes
- calories per actual serving size
- and more...
Just pick up a product from the shelf, scan it, and let Fooducate do the rest.
Fooducate is NOT funded or influenced by food manufacturers, supplement companies, diets, or any sort of magic diet pill.
* Requires Android OS version 2.2 or higher, touch screen, and camera (Not tested on Android tablets)
* Works only with US products
What are you waiting for? Get Fooducated!
TAGS: food, grocery, supermarket, nutrition, UPC, barcode, scan, ingredient, nutrient, calorie, label, diet, health, weight loss, healthy eating