Description☆☆☆ Best Mobile Guide 2012 - ACS Award Winner! ☆☆☆
Our free Paris Bogota 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacy.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help you discover Bogota.
Features of Bogota City Guide guide
☆ City attraction list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
- Night club
- Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Offline city info and attraction list
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ ☆ ☆ What people are saying about our guides: ☆ ☆ ☆
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp Alptekin: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka' Ganteng: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank Gonzales Martinez "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Hair Luis Eguiluz Ricalde "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor Resende "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Bogotá, Distrito Capital (Spanish pronunciation: [boɣoˈta] ), from 1991 to 2000 called Santafé de Bogotá, is the capital, and largest city, of Colombia. It is also designated by the national constitution as the capital of the department of Cundinamarca, though the city of Bogotá now comprises an independent capital district and no longer belongs administratively to that department. Bogotá is the most populous city in the country, with 9,000,000 inhabitants as of 2005. Bogotá and its metropolitan area, which includes municipalities such as Chía, Cota, Soacha, Cajicá and La Calera, had a population of 10,000,000 in 2005.
In terms of land area, Bogotá is the largest city in Colombia, and one of the biggest in Latin America. It figures among the 30 largest cities of the world and it is the third-highest capital city in South America at 2,625 metres (8,612 ft) above sea level, after Quito and La Paz. With its many universities and libraries, Bogotá has become known as "The Athens of South America". Bogotá owns the largest moorland of the world, which is located in the Sumapaz Locality. The city ranked 54th in the 2010 Global Cities Index, and is listed as global city of the Beta+ kind by the GaWC.