DescriptionOur Paris OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using Paris Map without data roaming or WIFI Connection!
100% offline Paris Map & Guide.
New edition Paris offline map and guide
- complete Paris map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- Paris hotels deals (online module)
This app is tablet ready!
Discover Paris with our offline app.
Paris Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way around Paris.
Paris, the cosmopolitan capital of France, is - with 2.2 million people living in the dense (105 km²) central city and almost 12 million people living in the whole metropolitan area - one of the largest agglomerations in Europe. Located in the north of the country on the river Seine, Paris has the reputation of being the most beautiful and romantic of all cities, brimming with historic associations and remaining vastly influential in the realms of culture, art, fashion, food and design. Dubbed the City of Light (la Ville Lumière) and Capital of Fashion, it is home to the world's finest and most luxurious fashion designers and cosmetics, such as Chanel No.5, Christian Dior, Yves Saint-Laurent, Guerlain, Lancôme, L'Oréal, Clarins, etc. A large part of the city, including the River Seine, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city has the second highest number of Michelin-restaurants in the world (after Tokyo) and contains numerous iconic landmarks, such as the world's most visited tourist site the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, Moulin Rouge, Lido etc, making it the most popular tourist destination in the world with 45 million tourists annually.