Description☆☆☆ Best Mobile Guide 2012 - ACS Award Winner! ☆☆☆
Our free Paris Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacy.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help you discover Paris.
Features of Paris City Guide guide
☆ City attraction list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
- Night club
- Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆ Currency Converter
☆ Weather forecast
☆ ☆ ☆ What people are saying about our guides: ☆ ☆ ☆
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp Alptekin: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka' Ganteng: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank Gonzales Martinez "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Hair Luis Eguiluz Ricalde "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor Resende "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eve
Paris (English /ˈpærɪs/, i/ˈpɛrɪs/; French: [paʁi]) is the capital and largest city of France. It is situated on the river Seine, in northern France, at the heart of the Île-de-France region. The city of Paris, within its administrative limits (the 20 arrondissements), has a population of about 2,230,000. Its metropolitan area is one of the largest population centres in Europe, with more than 12 million inhabitants.
An important settlement for more than two millennia, Paris had become, by the 12th century, one of Europe's foremost centres of learning and the arts and the largest city in the Western world until the turn of the 18th century. Paris is today one of the world's leading business and cultural centres and its influences in politics, education, entertainment, media, science, and the arts all contribute to its status as one of the world's major global cities.
Paris and the Paris region, with €572.4 billion in 2010, produce more than a quarter of the gross domestic product of France and has one of the largest city GDPs in the world. Considered as green and highly liveable, the city and its region are the world's leading tourism destination. They house four UNESCO World Heritage Sites and many international organizations.