DescriptionRate us and Share with your Friends. First of its kind, A complete and unique android app for every Job seeker who is preparing for Bank written exams/interviews.
Bank Entrance Exam Preparation Kit, provides you a wide range of questions that are generally asked in any Bank's exam, whether Government or Private Bank.
In short, a complete set of exam/interview questions, for preparing PO, SO, IBPS, Clerk, MT exams.
1. More than 1500 questions that enhances all your skills including Banking Terms, GA, Computer, Reasoning, English etc.
2. Categorization of questions in different areas.
3. Every question has different options which allows user to think and guess his/her choice. Later on user can also verify his/her answer.
4. Every question has its answer defined.
5. Self-Answerable questions.
6. A tips section which lets the user to know about do's and dont's before and after the interview.
7. It's FREE.
Identifying the need for a mobile based education solution for Indian students and with the growing android market, GeekApp has launched an android app that enables students to prepare for Bank exams at their finger tips over their mobile phones.
Download the android app on your mobile and take a step forward in your PO/MT/SO/Clerk/IBPS exams preparation.
Q1: Which Car Company has recently crosses 1 crore unit sales mark in India?
(c)Mahindra & Mahindra
(e)None of these
A1: Maruti Suzuki India said that it has crossed the 1-crore (10-million) units milestone of cumulative sales in the domestic market since it started selling cars 29 years back.
Q2: If B says that his mother is the only daughter of A’s mother, how is A related to B?
A2: (e) B’s mother is the only daughter of A’s mother. In other words ,B is the grandson of A’s mother. Hence, A is the uncle of B.
Q3: First Governor of RBI was –
a) Hilton Young
b) Paul Samuelson
d) O.A Smith
A3: (d) O.A. Smith
Q4: Computers process data into information by working exclusively with:
A4: (d) numbers
Other questions like:
What is Recession?
What is a Repo Rate/Reverse Repo Rate/CRR Rate?
What is RTGS System?
TAGS: bank exam, bank interview, bank po, bank so, banking exam, banking interview, po, so, bank mt, mt, bank paper, bank papers, ibps, clerk, bank clerk, clerical