DescriptionThis version has no advertisements.
Nobody knows games and gamers like GameSpot. Our love of games combined with our experience, innovation, and commitment makes GameSpot the standard for all things gaming. For 16 years, we've been 100-percent focused on games. We understand that today's gamers play for many different reasons, and we're able to engage this growing number of diverse gamers no matter why they hit play.
Over the years, our family of sites has grown to include GameFAQs, Game Rankings, and GameSpot Trax, and Metacritic, so now we’ve got every aspect of the gaming world covered. And we must be doing something right, because millions visit us every day and 94% say GameSpot is up to speed on the gamer and video game culture.
We Entertain, Inform, and Connect Gamers
- Unmatched content including game previews and reviews, live-event coverage, cinema-quality videos, exclusive interviews, strategy guides, original shows and more.
- Dedicated channels for every gaming system (like the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii), as well as specialty channels, such as GameSpot Sports, GameSpot News, and Launch Centers.
- An active, engaged community where like-minded players interact via lively forums, user reviews, and blogs.
We Arm Marketers
- GameSpot Trax — the industry's most advanced, real-time market-intelligence tool equipping marketers with the insight and analysis required to better understand gamers and the marketplace.
- GamersInstinct — a large, high-quality gamer panel available for conducting gaming or gamer-related market research.
- Attracts and retains one of the Web's largest concentrations of the coveted 13- to 34-year old male demographic.
- Reaches an engaged, influential, and loyal audience of diverse gamers who spend more time with us than our competitors.
-Creates innovative, relevant marketing programs integrated with highly sought-after content.
Average age: 25
Ages 18-34 years: 89%
94% Say GameSpot is up to speed on gamer and video game culture.
88% Trust information from GameSpot more than other sites.
87% Visit GameSpot for reviews on games they want to purchase.
88% Say GameSpot builds confidence in knowledge of things they're interested in.