DescriptionWinner "Best Travel Apps" - Time Magazine
Winner "Best Travel Apps" - Mashable
Gogobot is the go-to place for places to go, providing you with fun things to do, delicious places to eat and great places to stay based on personalized recommendations from people just like you!
Whether it’s a night out on the town, a weekend getaway or even if you’re halfway across the globe; with over 700,000 reviews and 4M photos, Gogobot has you covered with the inside scoop on where to sleep, eat or play on every adventure.
* Go Local: at home or when you are traveling, Gogobot is all about where you are right now. Explore the best of what's near you, wherever you are, with maps, photos and insider reviews.
* Go Adventure: Whether you're after the best new brunch spot in San Francisco, the best cliff diving spot in Croatia, or the best bar in SoHo, Gogobot shows you the best recommendations from people who share your tastes and interests.
* Go Tribal: Once you sign up, Gogobot customizes its recommendations based on who you are, whether you’re an outdoor adventurer, a nightlife connoisseur, a luxury or budget traveler or some combination of that and more, Gogobot personalizes its recommendations just for you.
* Go Together: Connect with other Gogobotters who love the places you do; follow travel experts in the Gogobot community for destination inspiration; plan staycations and vacations with friends or other Gogobotters like you; benefit from the expertise of other experienced travelers!
* Go Share: show off your adventure with beautiful custom Gogobot postcards; share your best discoveries, delicious meals or anything your heart desires with your friends or with the Gogobot community.
Plus you can book hotels via Booking.com or Expedia, book a restaurant via OpenTable, share your favorites with friends.
"If you like TripAdvisor, Gogobot will blow your mind"
– Michael Arrington, TechCrunch
"Better than Frommer's or Fodor's in my book! Gogobot has up to date information from real users!"
- Sharon Y, California
"Like Yelp for travel, but much more beautiful"
- Connie C, USA
"Goodbye Lonely Planet. Hello Gogobot!"
- Michael B, London