DescriptionFavorite food or a slender waistline: that’s really an eternal dilemma. To get rid of those inches, you need to exercise but the problem is that you hate running. And no wonder if you don’t know how to do it right. But once you do you’re gonna love it! And we’re going to teach you that.
START RUNNING is a 4-week training program that will turn you from a Michelin Man into an untiring running machine in a month’s time. Well, all right, you won’t be ready for a marathon, but you’ll really be able to run AND you’ll be enjoying it!
START RUNNING will put you on a schedule of 3 training sessions per week, each lasting about 30 minutes. An hour and a half of exercise a week is pretty manageable, even if you’re an extremely busy person. Besides, the workouts are so conveniently arranged that you’ll be looking forward to your next training session!
The program is based on interval training, which is a combination of running, jogging, walking and resting, so you’ll develop a running body and improve your lung capacity quickly and comfortably. You’ll be amazed at the changes in your body and abilities after only 4 weeks!
- Effective training plan from the best coaches
- GPS map saved for each training session
- Real-time stats of your pace, distance, time and other parameters
- Audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused
- Listening and managing your favorite music from the app
- Motivating tips on running with each training session
- Sharing achievements with Facebook & Twitter friends
- Inspiring quotes keep you motivated while running
- Synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version
- Integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun – your activities are automatically synchronized with these networks
Get ready to be surprised if you think you would never be able to start running!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.