DescriptionTime Is Money is the smart alarm clock that can be set to penalize you if you do not wake up on time.
It has all the features of any alarm clock application, but has a major added value: forces you to wake up on time in order to save money!
It also keeps track of how lazy you are by storing your oversleep stats.
On top of that, it is completely free and has no ads!
Included in the Top 5 alarm clock apps by The Sydney Morning Herald:
Pitbull says: "Time Is Money [...] I own it!"
- Penalty Alarms: You can optionally set up the alarms to charge you a cash penalty if you wake up late. You decide the amount per minute and the maximum per alarm.
- Statistics: Keeps the stats about your delays and penalties.
- Wake up check: Verifies that you are awake by asking you to sort a list of numbers.
- You can use as alarm sound any ringtone, music, song or mp3.
- Volume in Crescendo: It is possible to set it up so the alarms increase its volume gradually. When you grab your phone the sound lowers immediately.
- Multiple and recurring alarms.
- Direct access to the time and date system settings.
- Free and ad free: You can enjoy this app for nothing, but donations in the form of credit recharges are welcome. The internet permission is only used for this.
- Available in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian.
- Has features that Alarm Clock Xtreme, Alarm Clock Free or Alarm Clock Plus do not have.
Key: wake up, money, fee, delay, sleepyhead.