DescriptionSmall guides for Big Travellers - the Gulliver's Guides take ‘minutes’ to get your head around, but will last you the whole week. Rich content, user-friendly categories & listings, ratings/costs, all flagged on an offline map. 150 attractions, venues and topics, each with 2013 contact details.
Includes all the juicy nightlife details not found in conventional guides!
One of the most user-friendly travel apps we've tested so far; highly recommended!" -- App Review Centre
Nothing is ever more than two clicks away with the easy navigation shortcuts, and intuitive categorisation helps you quickly find what you're looking for.
• Colourful, with professional pictures and captions to help identify landmarks
• Clear maps that work without data roaming
• Handy overviews for each topic as a quick introduction
• Sort by popularity, price or proximity
• Listed by star rated priority as recommend by a travel editor
• Produced by a 10-year old travel guide writing company
• Comes with an ‘all singing, all dancing’ troupe of Lilliputians, for your complimentary travel entertainment. ☺
A few good reasons why this travel app is worth more than a branded cup of coffee!
• It’s a new generation of guide blending all the bests bit of other half-baked travel apps.
• The content is written by an experienced, expert, Pattaya writer and editor, and she has arranged it in a sensible order of importance.
• There’s no annoying cascades and an endless choices before finding what you need.
• You can instantly locate a place on the map, and see what’s near it, relative to your position.
• Users are mostly just two clicks away from text and pictures.
• Categories include: Activities, Sights, Shopping, Restaurants, Nightlife, Museums, Family, Day trips, Transport, Health, Essentials, Gay, Accommodation, Festivals, Pictures, All.
• Won’t disappoint you once you’re out of range of an apps store connection.
• It’s bottomless!