DescriptionA live wallpaper of binary sequences streaming down your screen. Should make any hacker feel at home.
Worried about battery life? This wallpaper is highly optimized so it uses the same amount of battery as any other regular live wallpaper despite the constant animations.
Now with customizable settings!
This project is open source and available at https://github.com/gsingh93/hacker-live-wallpaper
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email me. If the app crashes, Android will ask you if you want to report it or do nothing. Please report it, it helps me figure out what's wrong. Emailing me after reporting it is the best option.
- Version 1.5
- Fixed a settings bug that caused the wallpaper to crash
- Fixed a bug with changing the text size
- Memory optimization
- Added a setting to change the background color
- Version 1.4
- Settings! Finally!
- Fixed a bug that caused a force close after too many screen rotates.
- Memory and performance improvements
- Version 1.3
- Two bug fixes
- Version 1.2
- Major performance fixes
- Duplicate bit sequence bug fix
- Version 1.1
- Fixed for Android 2.2+