DescriptionBasketball Stat Tracker takes your stats tracking beyond the traditional pen and paper stat books and makes them available whenever you have your Android device in hand. Designed with basketball coaches, scouts, parents, and stats enthusiasts in mind, Basketball Stat Tracker provides an interface for real-time basketball stats tracking in even the most fast paced games.
Track your Favorite Teams
‣ Record stats for one player, an entire team, or both teams
‣ Easily record makes, misses, and shot locations with the touch and drag Basketball Shot Chart system
‣ Intuitive recording of +/-, points, rebounds, offensive rebounds, assists, blocks, steals, deflections, turnovers and fouls
‣ Track games on official courts (HS, JHS, NCAA, WNCAA, NBA, WNBA, FIBA, FIBA 2009)
‣ Manage and save team and player data for quick starting future games
Game Stats at Your Fingertips
‣ On screen scoreboard provides live game score
‣ On screen stat feed lists game stats in consecutive order
‣ Undo events at any time using the stat feed list
‣ Easy drill-down of stats and shots by team, game & player
‣ Stat and shot automatically compiled for quick lookup by quarters and/or halves
Keep Fans in the Loop
‣ Share score reports on social media or via email
‣ Email box scores and Shot Charts
‣ Easily create data exports for Maxpreps.com
Designed for Usability
‣ No need to keep papers organized; stats and Shot Charts are always with you on your Android device
‣ Clean design means Basketball Stat Tracker is both powerful and a joy to use
‣ Optimized for use on phone, 7” and 10” tablets
Basketball Stat Tracker incorporates shot tracking with an easy and intuitive system of tracking of other basketball stats. Quickly look up how players have performed in games you've tracked, or look at all their stats over the course of a season, tournament, career, etc. After the game, quickly look up player stats and email box scores and shot charts so players can see how they performed and where they need to improve. Compile scouting reports in seconds by using stat filters to get all recorded stats from opposing players and teams. There’s no need to go through stacks of pen & paper shot charts and stats with Basketball Stat Tracker, all your stats and shooting data is with you whenever you have your iPad.
Basketball Stat Tracker was designed to make life easy for the person keeping stats. The interface is designed to be able to easily keep up with even the fastest paced games, and it’s so easy you can give it to a volunteer, have them walk through the tutorial, and have them tracking stats in no time. Previous shots for each team are displayed on court with an “onion skinning” effect, meaning you can see the past few shots. In addition to being designed for quick entry, Basketball Stat Tracker is designed to help with accuracy. Box scores are updated in game, so you can get an overview of stats at all times. The stat entry history lets you quickly undo erroneous entries. An in game scoreboard updates as you track the game, making it easy to reconcile your stats with the scoreboard.