DescriptionSimple application to track your working hours and salary.
Development team put a large emphasis of simplicity and ease of use for the user.
Whenever you arrive at work, simply click "In" to log your shift start time; when you leave work, click "Out" to log your shift end time.
In order for you to evaluate the compatibility of the application to your needs, the basic version is free with limited features (with ads).
You can upgrade to the Pro version (without ads) from within the application.
Features of the free version:
* Widget for In/Out logging without opening the application
* Clicking on the widget title will open the application
* Current month shift list
* Configure automatic break time
* Indication of open shifts (dark red)
* Indication of conflicts shifts (light red)
Additional features in the Pro version:
* Gross salary calculation
* Extra hours calculation
* Configure multiple shift types
* Support multiple "In"/"Out" in a single shift (Up to 5 parts in a shift)
* Indication on split shifts (green background for Start and End time)
* Last month/all shift list
* Monthly summary of all shifts
* View any month shifts from monthly summary view
* Send email report of your working time from "Shift List" view in CSV (Comma Separated Value) format
In shift list view the extra hours calculation and salary is visible only in landscape view.
There are two types of extra hours calculation:
1. Daily - Counts only shifts with extra hours
2. Monthly - Short shifts will have negative extra hours
About shift type:
- In a shift type you can configure:
1. Normal shift working hours
2. Automatic break time (optional)
3. Set salary configuration (You must enable "Calculate salary" in settings view for salary to be calculated)
4. Background color for shift list view
For example you can configure Day shift with 8 hours of normal working time and a night shift with 6 hours of normal working time and blue color.
This way the extra hours on a Day shift will start after 8 hours and the night shift after 6 hours, also in the shift list view the night shifts
will be easily identified by the blue color.
* In the images you can see:
- Night shift that is configured to 7 normal working hours and purple color
- Weekend shift the is configured to 0 normal working hours (all hours are extra hours) and a blue color
- Since the Day shift type is configured with automatic break time the hours background is green
About salary configuration:
When "Calculate salary" is enabled and "Hourly rate" is set, salary will be calculated according to the definition in the shift type setting.
In salary configuration you can set percentage for normal shift time and gradually increase the percentage for the extra hours:
- 100% normal hours
- 125% next two hours
- 150% next hour
- 175% all the others
Since these setting are for a shift type, you can set another shift type for weekends where normal hours get 15% and all extra hours get 200%.
Any comments\requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just put in the subject "Shift Logger".