DescriptionThis first published version is a test version, it means that you can encounter some bugs, but a report will automatically be sent to the developer each time you will have a problem.
TweetLine is a all new Twitter client for your Android device. It brings you Twitter with the new Android 4.0 design, but compatible since Android 2.1.
TweetLine possesses now almost all basic features, but also distinguishes itself by new functions such as visualization of common friends, action on holding down a tweet, preview shared pictures within the application, or even associate a color to a user in your timeline.
Ergonomics, customization, and speed are the master words of TweetLine. This is your client, the one that will always adapt to users, so feel free to contact the developer on Twitter : @HappyDr0id.
XDA thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1833488
- Pull-to-refresh to refresh each column (timeline, direct messages, mentions)
- Register the last tweet you read in the timeline to always find your tweets as you had left them
- Sharing pictures with TwitPic, Yfrog, Lockerz and pic.twitter
- The colorbar which allows you to assign a color to a user, a colored bar will appear on his tweets in your timeline
- Integration of a url shortener: bit.ly
- Preview images in tweets as thumbnails, and can see the image full screen by clicking on it (with zoom support)
- Configurable action on the support along a tweet
- Android 4.0 themes available : Dark, Light, Light & Dark
- Change the text size and color of tweets
- Autcompletion on friends name
- Display the renewal hour of your API requests
- Edition of your profile
- Search tweets and users
- Mute tweets based on hashtags, an expression or a person
- Integration of new services to upload images
- Integration of TwitLonger for tweets over 140 characters
- Association of a color to a list
- Support of multi-account
- Display number of unique timelines on which each of your tweets was posted
- Notification of new messages, tweets, mentions
- Widget in various formats showing a selected column
- Export/Import of your options
- Tablet UI