DescriptionQPython is a script engine that runs on android devices. It lets your android device run Python scripts and projects. It contains the Python interpreter, console, editor, and the SL4A Library for Android. It’s Python on Android!
It offers the development kit which lets you easily develop Python projects and scripts on your Android device.
[[ Main Features ]]
* Supports Python programming on Android including game, network and SL4A programming
* Run Python scripts on Android devices
* Run Python projects on Android devices
* Can execute Python code & files from QRCode
* QEdit lets you create/edit Python scripts easily
* Supports many Python libraries
[[ Programming Features ]]
* Supports native UI programming, which can let you program games
* Supports SL4A programming to access Android’s features: network, Bluetooth, GPS, and more
* Supports FTP server, which lets you easily transfer Python projects from your PC to your mobile
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython is in BETA. If you experience any problems, please contact us so we can address them.
* To enable programming with some of Android’s features, QPython requires the following permissions: Bluetooth, GPS, and others.
[ Difference between QPython and QPython Player (formerly QPython lite) ]
* QPython Player does not have the development kit feature, but QPython does.
[ QPython community ]
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five stars if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
[ OTHER ]
This software uses code of Android Terminal Emulator licensed under the APACHE2 LICENSE, Kivy licensed under the LGPL 3 LICENSE
[ KeyWords ]
Script, Python, Programming, Develop, Game, kivy, Twisted, SL4A, Console, Editor, IDE