DescriptionPhotoscape Basic Tutorial
PhotoScape is an all-in-one style photo editor with fun and ease of use. Major capabilities are: viewer, editor, batch editor, page, combine, animated GIF, print, splitter, screen capture, color picker, rename, raw converter, resizing, brightness/color/white-balance adjustment, backlight correction, frames, balloons, text, drawing pictures, cropping, filters, red eye removal and blooming.
Wanting an alternative to Photoshop (something smaller and faster, with more convenient tools), i tried Photoscape. It has a lot of nice features. An all around excellent application that handles screenshots, photo albums, has numerous cool filters for effects, image enhancement, batch edit, viewer, the list goes on and on. For all the things this boasts, it's not hard to use whatsoever and takes little time to get used to. This software is a dream to operate; flawless. Solves 99% of the typical web design image problems. Photoscape is a very handy addition to your graphics 'toolkit'. Easy to use, very user friendly. in the tutorial you will learn how to install, crop, use the programs Contrast tool to enhance the photograph, use auto level button, sepia box, resize and rename.
Application feature :
- Offline (No need to connect to the INTERNET).
- Bookmark pages.
- Zoom on pages.
- Support text searching helps quick locating.
- Every page has its small thumbnail.
- Slight click the Previous and Next buttons to turn pages.
- Full Screen: slight click the center of screen to switch full screen reading mode.
- Press any corner of page and slide for turning page.
- Book mode reading (Landscape mode) , Just rotate the device.
- Perfect quality for big screen Phone and Tablet.