DescriptionByeFi reliefs your stress of low quality WiFi.
Have you ever experienced that your android phone uselessly tries to transmit your data through weak WiFi, despite that there exists a strong 3G-connection?
ByeFi is utility application which can disconnect actively from such weak WiFis according to the threshold you set and connect to other better networks.
- Display the status of a current WiFi access point
- To access point’s connection
- It can set the global threshold (five levels) of received signal strength indicator (RSSI)
- It can also set the different thresholds for each access point
- A check interval is selectable from five levels
Effective cases where ByeFi works well:
- When you are moving through several available access points, it automatically choose the suitable AP among them.
- If WiFi is available but its signal is weak , ByeFi can prior to transmit the data over 3G connection.
- When there exists no available access points, it automatically turn OFF a Wi-Fi for saving the power consumption.
- Even if you are using 3G, it turns on a WiFi when it finds good access point.
- Share the evaluations to each WiFi access point.
- Automated optimization of a RSSI threshold
- The automatic change which considered length of stay, a communication state, a traffic state, etc, in addition to electric wave intensity.