DescriptionThe HoneyBadger Firewall helps you eliminate unwanted data usage and fight against walware, and even block adds! This is done with the Linux firewall IPTables. It provides the following features:
- Block/Allow specified applications
- Block/Allow specified IP addresses or domain names
- Block/Allow can be specified for WiFi or Cell network traffic
- Automatically generate rules to block known malicious sites from an online database. You can do this manually be pressing a button, or select in the preferences to update every 24 hours.
- View log of all network traffic, including whether it was blocked or allowed. This can be enabled or disabled in the preferences.
- Export and Import rules from CSV file.
- Firewall can be enabled or disabled quickly and easily.
***ROOT IS REQUIRED***
***Requires grep and wget for certain features. You can get these as a part of busybox, which can be installed by apps such as Busybox Installer.***
If you have questions/comments/suggestions, leave a comment here:
or submit it here:
You can view source code or contribute here: https://github.com/fjer/honeybadger
--Uninstall instructions: go to settings > Disable HB before uninstalling the application. Failure to do so may result in iptables rules being left active.
--This application is not guaranteed to be compatible with other firewall applications, particularly those using iptables.
--Honeybadger Firewall can help protect your device, but we make no guarantees as to the level of protection or safety of your device.