DescriptionExperience HP Designjet cloud printing using the free HP Designjet ePrint & Share. Now it’s easy to print large-format documents from virtually anywhere using your Android* device.
• All your drawings are in your pocket. View your online history files and get an exact reprint or share a link on the go.
• Access multiple FTP sites in one place, so it’s easy to view and print all your files.
• Save time by printing ahead: Print on the go to your office’s HP Designjet Web-connected printer using the app.
• View and print PDF files directly from your email: just select the HP Designjet ePrint & Share app via the “Share” feature from your email and print.
HP Designjet web-connected printers supported:
- HP Designjet T2300 eMFP series
- HP Designjet T1300 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T790 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T520 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T120 ePrinter series
To start using HP Designjet ePrint&Share app:
- Create a free HP Designjet ePrint&Share account at www.hp.com/go/eprintandshare
- Ensure your HP Designjet ePrinter is enabled for cloud printing. See www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter
App available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian
* Usage of HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile print requires Android Phone, running Android 2.3, 2.4, 4.0 or later. With separately purchased wireless internet service and the HP Designjet ePrint & Share service app. Previous set up steps are needed to enable remote printing.