DescriptionGet the most of your holiday to South Africa with the Land Rover Lifestyle Guide. Featuring nearly 500 points of interest across Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban, it’s perfect for planning a vacation schedule or just finding something to do while you’re out and about.
Discover the many museums, gardens and historical monuments of South Africa’s three largest cities, as well information about the hottest entertainment spots and restaurants. The Land Rover Lifestyle Guide also has information about Land Rover dealerships, in case you’re looking for a friendly face while you’re on the go.
Features of the Land Rover Lifestyle Guide include:
• Detailed, locally-sourced info about things to do and places to see in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban
• Nearly 500 points of interest across the country, including natural attractions, scenic highlights, restaurants, bars and accommodation facilities
• Useful travel information, like phone numbers, websites and email address, right at your fingertips
• The Land Rover Lifestyle Guide works completely offline – once you’ve downloaded the guides, you don’t need to use any more mobile data
• Detailed offline maps to Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban, with points of interest marked and put into various categories for ease of use
• Search function lets you find the places you want to, quickly
Download the Land Rover Lifestyle Guide today and you’ll soon find it’s the perfect travel tool for exploration the South African urban jungle.
While every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained within the Land Rover Lifestyle Guide was accurate at the time of publication, we cannot be held responsible should this prove otherwise or should changes occur. By downloading the Land Rover Lifestyle Guide, the user agrees that no responsibility for the consequences resulting from any inaccurate information shall be incurred on the application or guide publisher and their clients, or on the third parties mentioned therein. All information is subject to change and users are further encouraged to check information directly with the third party establishments should they wish to make bookings.