DescriptionLet's unite numbers and match it to the egypt number.
- How to Play -
1. Each player has 5 cards.
2. After on player puts a card on the table, it is the enemy's turn to play.
3. The Round will stop if the total point of cards on the table is greater than or equal to the score goal.
4. If the total point of cards is equal to the score goal, the your score will be added 5 points.
5. If the total point of cards is greater than the score goal, the points will be added to the enemy's score is the different between the total point of cards and the score goal.
6. When the game goes to the end round, who get higher score will be the winner.