Description**Special price, only temporarily!!!**
aPic is an easy to use and complete photo editor for your Android® device. You can open, edit, save or send images very easily.
Looking at the list of features you find that there is no other photo editor app at this moment that gives you all these possibilities and a cool layout! Whether it is about easy operations like rotating and sending the image to Facebook or whether you want to add clipart/text, you can do it now on your phone!
- Load an image by browsing through your memory or take one with the Android® camera application
- Some main features: Rotate, Crop, Resize, Color simple, 25 color effects, 36 effects, Paint, Clone, Partly color, Clone, Overlay a second image *, Combine horizontal/diagonal/vertical/intertwine, Collage, Add clipart (pick from over 2.000 clipart images), Add text (pick from over 2.000 fonts or upload your own *.ttf font) *
- Save by selecting the location, save to pictures folder or overwrite opened image
- Share by email as an attachment, facebook, etc
- Upload to TwitPic, Imgur, Tumblr, GlowFoto, ImageShack or POST to your own server
- Change the language (fully translated to English and Dutch). If you want to help translating to your language contact us
- Change the background color and/or foreground color of the application so it will look how you want it to
- Simple filters: Brightness, Contrast, Gamma
- Some color filters: Alien, ARGB, Black & White, Channel mix, Color filter, Exposure, Gain, Gamma RGB, Gray tint, Grayscale, HSL, Infrared, Invert, Map, Mask, Posterize, Quantize, Random, Rescale, Retro, Solarize, Swap, Threshold, Transparency, Tritone
- Some effects: Border, Bulge, Circle, Diffuse, Dissolve, Edge detect, Emboss, Emboss color, Fisheye, Flip, Frei-Chen edge, Gaussian blur, Jitter, Kaleidoscope, Marble, Mean removal, Mirror, Noise, Offset, Pinch, Pixelate, Polar, Prewitt edge, Reflection, Ripple, Sharpen, Smoothen, Sphere, Swim, Tile, Tilt-shift, Time-warp, Tint, Twirl, Water, Wave
* resize, transparency, color filters, effects, contrast, brightness, gamma, manual color filter, rotate, flip
We have listed the answers to most asked questions:
Why is the saved image small then the original one?
All images that get loaded will be scaled down to a certain resolution, this to make loading faster and prevent out of memory errors. If you want to increase the resolution you can do so on the settings pages.
Will it cost me money?
Yes, but you only need to pay once. After that you will have unlimited access.
Photo editor, photo editing, image editor, image editing, photoshop, photo shop, edit, editing, photos, images, imaging, image, correct, revise, funny, cool, fun, alpha, red, green, blue, rgb, hsl, hue, sat, saturation, lum, lightness, tiltshift, tilt shift, fonts, ttf, truetype