DescriptionPerfectShot is a camera application that focus on features that help you improve your photos BEFORE they are taken rather than after. By providing you the most advanced assistances, PerfectShot helps you eliminate chances of imperfect shots and improve your efficiency so you are able to take better shots and have better chance of capturing precious moments.
★★★★★ Toni Ostarcevic
Should be standard with any good camera. No more blurry, fuzzy images. Is worth much more than it costs!
★★★★ Joel Candy
Looks like this is the Camera app I will be using from now on! Works excellent.
The main features include:
* Full auto mode uses information from gyroscope to detect the vibration of the phone and automatically choose the best moment to take the picture, in order to reduce the chance of producing blurry images. Since there's no need to press any button when you take a picture, you are able to operate this app with only one hand, which which gives you more flexibility and convenience.
* Virtual horizon lines in view finder that not only show you the tilt, but also the pitch angle of the camera. So you can be sure that your photo is perfectly level even when you are looking up or down.
* Support auto exposure and auto focus area selection, which enables you to focus and exposure on selected object in your view. (This feature works on supported ICS devices only because not all phones support focus and metering selection)
* Able to separate AE & AF area selection, which means exposure on one area but focus on another. This is perfect for shooting in complex lighting environment (low light, indoor, stage...) and achieving creative exposure effects like silhouette.
* Using AR (augmented reality) techniques, focus & metering area selection are able to follow the object you selected. Which means after your focus area selection for example, you can then move your camera to recompose the scene without needing to select the focus area again. Because the focus area will stay with the object while you turn your phone.
* Extreme optimisation provide fast startup time that is on par with the ICS native camera app, as well as a minimum apk size. This means you will be ready to shoot quicker. The app also seamlessly integrate into Android intent system so you can set it to take over the system camera request and even start it from lock screen. Photos taken by PerfectShot are saved in system gallery so you can browse, send, share and edit images with methods you are already familiar with.
* Innovative UI design that helps you change settings swiftly and accurately. eg. AE/AF area selection takes only one touch. Most adjustments are operated through a virtual dial, a single touch and slide is enough to change any parameters within the app.