DescriptionAre you buying a car, or a home? Do you want to calculate savings, or simply wants to know the best way to pay off credit cards debt? Try this powerful all-in-one Loan and Mortgage calculator that can help finding cost effective way of making mortgage payments, manage schedules and at the same time can assist you setting investment goals.
Interested in knowing further about this financial calculator; here it is...
This financial planner lets you to:
- Calculate future value of investments based on periodic, constant payments with fixed interest rate at different compounding intervals.
- Calculate how much your 401(k) plan will accumulate at retirement, by putting in certain percentage of your salary each month into the plan.
- Figure out the best possible plan to pay off multiple credit cards while minimizing overall interest.
- Know which credit card is costing you the most in interest payments.
- Estimate savings by making additional payment each month (or one-time) and determine roll-down accelerated payment plan for multiple credit cards simultaneously.
- Compute full amortization schedule for credit card debts, home mortgage (Fixed, ARM and Balloon), auto loan and more.
- Calculate PMI fixed rate mortgages with automatic drop in monthly payment once LTV becomes 80%.
- Mortgage Points calculation; find out whether or not it is worth buying points.
- See snapshot of a loan, including total balance, interest rate, total interest paid, monthly payment etc.
- Save complete payment schedules on external or internal SD memory.
- Determine impact of making extra payment on your loan, which can dramatically reduce the cost of loan.
- Present calculation in USD as well as in other commonly used currencies around the world.
- Compare loans to see which is best. It lets you compare up to 10 loans.
- Email amortization table using SMTP servers (with SSL authentication), such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Export and attach amortization table in CSV format.
[This app is also available on the Amazon App Store]