Description**Featured as top 3 for "Featured Android Apps", "Trending Apps" and in the top 10 list for "Staff Picks" worldwide on the Google Play Store.**
New Features: Added custom vibration support for WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, Gmail, Facebook and Facebook Messenger!
**CNET: ‘It does have an attractive UI and should be useful for those that rely on vibration alerts**
**AddictiveTips: ‘A new app with an equally fresh interface that is intuitive and simple to use for anyone**
**xda-developers: ‘Vybe is a fun and practical app for those looking for further customization of their Android devices**
Create custom vibration patterns for your contacts and know who’s calling or messaging without looking at your phone. A unique experience where you can design distinct vibration patterns for your phone calls, text messages and app notifications.
So, now if you are in the classroom, on the road or stuck in a meeting and find it inconvenient to take the phone out, you can still know who might on the other end of the line.
And it’s pretty simple! Just create a vibration, assign it to a contact and know who’s trying to reach out.
To put it simple just Create, Assign and Feel it.
To remove ads, download Vybe Unlocker: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.itchyfingerz.vybeunlocker&feature=search_result
Reviews for Vybe
CNET: ‘It does have an attractive UI and should be useful for those that rely on vibration alerts.’ (http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57572506-285/how-to-create-custom-vibration-alerts-on-android-with-vybe/)
xda-developers: ‘Vybe is a fun and practical app for those looking for further customization of their Android devices.’
theDroidClub: ‘A new concept in polished package’
TecFlap: ‘With this app you can easily identify who is calling you without taking out your phone and seeing its display’
dotTech: ‘This application will contribute to more users being attracted to the idea of having custom vibrations’
AddictiveTips: ‘A new app with an equally fresh interface that is intuitive and simple to use for anyone’
Pro Idea Club: ‘Just one look, and you’ll see how polished and beautiful the UI of this app looks.’
Permissions required for Vybe
1. Receive text messages (SMS) permission: required to process and apply custom vibrations on incoming texts.
2. Read your contacts permission: required to read, display and apply custom vibrations on a per contact basis.
3. Read phone status and identity permission: required to process and apply custom vibrations on incoming phone calls.
4. Modify system settings permission: required to disable phone call vibration from device settings so that custom vibrations may run.
5. Full network access permission: required for ads and push notifications.
6. Prevent tablet from sleeping/Prevent phone from sleeping permission: required for push notifications.