DescriptionCelebrate Christmas, New Year and winter season holidays with this beautiful, fully customizable snowfall live wallpaper.
Enjoy the gently falling snow over the background of your choice, and watch the FREEZING OF YOUR SCREEN. This is the first live wallpaper to have this unique window freezing effect!
Swipe or touch the screen to clear the frost, draw shapes and see the wallpaper and snowfall behind it. It is like looking through the frozen window at the beautiful landscapes from the comfort of your warm home. :-) Now, you can have this feeling right in your pocket and at your fingertips with you all the time! :-)
This wallpaper is completely customizable!
In this Winter Live Wallpaper you get 3 in 1 live wallpapers:
★ Christmas Live Wallpaper
★ New Year Live Wallpaper
★ Winter Live Wallpaper
Be unique and creative! Create your own customized live wallpaper with Winter Wonderland!!!
For troubleshooting please read IMPORTANT NOTES and FAQ at the bottom of the page
★YOU GET ALL THE OPTIONS AND SETTINGS FROM THE FREE VERSION PLUS ADDITIONALLY:
★ Wallpaper settings:
- Choose from 60+ included HD wallpapers
- Choose your own wallpaper from SD card
- Set automatic changing of wallpaper at desired intervals
- Select a category from which the wallpaper will be loaded or from random category
★ FREEZING WINDOW EFFECT:
- Shorter freezing intervals
★ NO ADS
★ You support the development of the app
TO USE: Long press on Home Screen->Live Wallpapers->Select Winter Wonderland
or Home->Press Menu->Wallpapers->Live Wallpapers->Select Winter Wonderland
If you like the application, PLEASE RATE IT :-)
★ IMPORTANT NOTES and FAQ:
- Please ALWAYS use the double tap method to enter the settings menu, because it uses much less memory (to avoid crashing of the app)
- Installation stops in the middle:
It is caused by low memory on the phone. In Android operating system, it is not allowed to install live wallpapers directly to the SD card. Please free some memory and try again. After the installation on the phone memory, you can transfer the app to the SD card.
- More info and help you can find on help pages inside the app
It is easier (and better effect) to melt the ice in vertical than horizontal movements (or doing it slowly), because of the screen swiping.