DescriptionAn app tailored to search help.sap.com
Ever wanted to quickly search help.sap.com whilst in a meeting, or in transit? Don't have a laptop or PC nearby? This app provides an easy way to lookup help.sap.com and get the information you need .... fast!
Developed by John Moy for the SAP Community.
NOTE: This application requires a network connection to operate. Alterations to the site help.sap.com may affect the operation of this application. Slow network connections can lead to poor performance of the application. This application provides a subset of features offered by help.sap.com.
- Designed for Android devices (iOS version also available)
- Tailor search categories to display in your search window, to match your own installation systems and versions.
- Automatically retrieves new categories as they become available.
- Search results display up to 10 search hits.
- Choose to open a search page within the app or share the link with other apps on your device.
- Daniel Da Vinci, Dagfinn Parnass, Sascha Wenninger, Abhinav Tayal, Thorsten Franz, SAP AG
This application returns web pages served by help.sap.com. Content returned by this application is owned and copyright to SAP AG. For SAP AG copyright notices, disclaimers and legal information please see
SAP, R/3, mySAP, mySAP.com, xApps, xApp, SAP NetWeaver, and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries all over the world. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
This application requires a network connection to operate. This application provides a subset of capabilities and search results offered by help.sap.com. Alterations to the site help.sap.com may affect the operation of this application.
For support queries please go to www.johnmoy.com/myhelp
myHelp for SAP Professionals Android App is provided under a Simplified BSD License as follows:
Copyright (c) 2011, John Moy
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.