DescriptionThis is a simple calendar widget inspired in the former Calendar from Yahoo! Widgets. It just shows one month at a time, letting you navigate to previous and next months. If you were looking for a simple way to have a month calendar at hand in your Home screen, this widget is for you.
Downloaded by more than 1.7 million users!
PLEASE READ THESE DISCLAIMERS:
1. This app has no connection to any calendar like Google Calendar - for now. Please don't rate it badly because it doesn't show your appointments. The widget was never intended for it. Nevertheless, by popular demand, I will introduce a Google Calendar connection, as one of the extensions to the widget.
2. You may need to reboot your device with Android 4.x in order to see this app in the widget list. Although I introduced changes to the app sometime ago to not need this, it remains an issue for some 4.x users (all home screen widgets have to deal with this annoyance).
NEW IN 1.5.5
• Introducing extensions support: These are separate apps that bring additional features to Month Calendar Widget that you can purchase here on Google Play
The first extension is available now: Month Calendar Widget in your lockscreen! (Android 4.2+ required). Dowload it at http://goo.gl/zqXWIl
• Resizing possible with all launchers: Please note that it works only when using the "Stretch widget" option
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
Just read the introduction screen! Tap the "How to use" button. It appears after downloading the app, if you close it just look for it in the app drawer. If you still can't getting it to work please follow the instructions at http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2013/02/how-to-put-month-calendar-widget-on.html
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Purchasing one of the extensions: I'm introducing extensions to the widget that you can purchase here on Google Play. The Lockscreen extension is the first, more will come!
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget