DescriptionComicViewer is a simple comic viewer for tablets with large screens. It has a gallery to manage available comics, bookmarks and supports comics in CBR, CBZ, PDF and directories of JPG/PNG images.
You can draw on the screen with 2 types of pencils and 8 colors. This feature is especially useful in PDF files with slides for meetings and presentations. I'm still testing this feature.
This is a test project to use in education. ComicViewer is by no means intended for final users. In any case, it should be highly usable and stable.
Under the GPLv3 license, the source code is available at https://github.com/Juanvvc/ComicViewer
- Select the comic directory in the menu
- Wait for a re-scan and open a comic. PDF pages with large images may take 3-4 seconds to load: be patient. Large pages in CBR files may throw OutOfMemory exceptions on low memory devices. If possible, convert your CBR files to CBZ.
- Next page: left or bottom sides.
- Prev page: right or top sides.
- Switch bookmark: top-right corner
- Change page scale: top-left corner
- Draw on page: switch drawing mode on (in the menu/toolbar) and the drawing toolbar should appear. You cannot change the page while drawing. Switch the drawing mode off BEFORE flipping the page. The drawing is automatically saved.