DescriptionIMPORTANT! This is a test project to use in education. ComicViewer is by no means intended for final users. In any case, it should be highly usable and stable.
ComicViewer is a simple comic viewer for tablets with large screens. It has a gallery to manage available comics, bookmarks and supports comics in CBR, CBZ, PDF and directories of JPG/PNG images.
You can draw on the screen with 2 types of pencils and 8 colors. This feature is especially useful in PDF files with slides for meetings and presentations. I'm still testing this feature.
Under the GPLv3 license, the source code is available at https://github.com/Juanvvc/ComicViewer
- Select the comic directory in the menu
- Wait for a re-scan and open a comic. PDF pages with large images may take 3-4 seconds to load: be patient. Large pages in CBR files may throw OutOfMemory exceptions on low memory devices. If possible, convert your CBR files to CBZ.
- Next page: left or bottom sides.
- Prev page: right or top sides.
- Switch bookmark: top-right corner
- Change page scale: top-left corner
- Draw on page: switch drawing mode on (in the menu/toolbar) and the drawing toolbar should appear. You cannot change the page while drawing. Switch the drawing mode off BEFORE flipping the page. The drawing is automatically saved.