DescriptionA set of widgets (1x1, 4x1, 2x2, link imitation) with a countdown to the next birthday or other events.
- Changes color of the countdown counter in a specified number of days before the next event.
- Supports anniversaries and other contact events as well as calendar events.
- Shows a contact photo, a total number of coming soon events, an expected age of contact/event, a date/name of contact/event. If the birth year is unknown, and you do not want the expected age to be displayed, set birth year to any number between 1900 and 1909.
- Shows a list of events in order of expectation, available by tap on the widget.
- Supports matched contacts of different accounts (to process them as a single contact, it is required to join them with Menu \ Join in the standard "Contacts" application; also they should have matched birthday and event dates).
- Shows status bar notifications for coming soon events (optionally with sound).
- Several widgets may be combined to get desired configuration: 2x1, 3x1, etc.
Using custom calendar icons:
- Choose any directory with "Custom data" preference. The application will create it on preferences window close.
- Copy image files into the directory.
Image formats: png (transparency allowed) or jpg.
For better performance use 64x64 pixels images if any of screen sides less than 480 pixels, or 96x96 pixels otherwise.
File names: MM-dd Ssss.ext, where MM - month, d - day, Ssss - display name of an event (case-sensitive).
01-01 New Ye.png - all the events in January, 1, which names contain "New Ye"
05-09.jpg - all the events in May, 9
02.png - all the events in February
08 Vacation.png - all the events in August, which names contain "Vacation"
Football.png - all the events, which names contain "Football"
Two file names in the "Custom data" directory have special meanings: "DefaultContact" means the image, which will be used if a contact has no photo; "DefaultCalendar" means the same for the calendar events. Example:
Do not install the application on SD card.
Do not try to get support via Market Reviews, use e-mail instead.