DescriptionChallenge Yourself. Challenge Your Friends!
New categories being added! Play Kardashian trivia and golf trivia! Let us know which categories you want to see next: http://www.facebook.com/trivialist
New in Version 2.0, Trivialist Live! Play live against everyone in your favorite sports bar! We're adding new locations all the time so check back often for new places to play near you!
Trivialist is a social trivia game you can play with your friends! Download the free app and challenge your friends to a game of trivia! Trivialist contains a number of popular trivia categories and a continually updated set of relevant trivia questions.
Trivialist integrates with your Facebook account to give you an easy way to see which categories your friends are best at, and send them a challenge to show them you’re better! Don’t have Facebook? No problem, you can create an account with your email and set up random challenges or start a game with a friend using their email. Trivialist gives you a variety of ways to create games, talk some smack, and get ahead!
With Trivialist, you’ll find a ton of features to track your progress and engage with your friends over a game of challenging trivia. Trivialist includes:
* Facebook integration to challenge your friends and see their progress.
* Beautiful high-resolution images for your Facebook friends.
* A strategic lifeline system that gives you the chance to turn the tables in a single question.
* Game Chat to exchange messages with your opponent.
* Detailed information about your opponent’s last move, so you can see how they did.
* Great options for creating a game; by Facebook friends, random opponent, or by email.
* An in-depth leveling component to measure your progress by category.
* A profile view of you or your friends, to see level progress, best categories, win/loss totals, overall score, and even previous game history.
Each game is played by two players and can be played at your leisure. The first player to reach 1,000 points wins the game and a set of coins.
During each game you have the opportunity to use 3 lifelines; 20%, 50/50, and ‘Ask the Net’. Each lifeline costs 20 coins and can only be played once per game, so use them wisely! You earn coins by winning games (20 coins), losing games (5 coins), and through in-app purchases. You start with 200 coins by downloading the game.
Locomo Labs, LLC
Keywords: trivia, trivia game, trivia master, trivia with facebook friends, trivia online, mobile trivia, friendly trivia, challenging trivia, multiplayer trivia, trivial, trivia guru, trivia with friends