DescriptionDesigned for locals and travelers alike, City Maps provides detailed public transit and walking directions for major metropolitan areas in the U.S.
CITY MAPS IS ALL YOU NEED FOR GETTING AROUND A CITY
• Get easy-to-follow walking and public transit directions to/from anywhere in the metro area
• Search by address, business name, or category
• Search for "pizza" or "coffee" or "park" to see a list of options nearby
• Get details about businesses, parks and landmarks, including content from Yelp, Foursquare, Facebook, Wikipedia and more
• See all transit lines with stops near your location, with next three scheduled departure times
• Choose from multiple route options for public transit, calculated based on transit schedules so you can select the route that will get you there fastest
OUR DIRECTIONS ARE DIFFERENT
We point out visible businesses and landmarks to make our directions easy to follow ("turn left after passing Starbucks"). We also include street-level photos for each step. Photos allow you to orient yourself using buildings, signage and natural features so it's easy to see exactly where you're going, even before you depart.
City Maps covers 46 U.S. metropolitan areas, with more added regularly:
Albuquerque NM, Anaheim/Orange County CA, Ann Arbor MI, Atlanta GA, Austin TX, Bakersfield CA, Baltimore MD, Boston MA, Buffalo NY, Chicago IL, Cincinnati OH, Cleveland OH, Columbus OH, Dallas/Ft Worth TX, Denver/Boulder CO, Detroit MI, Houston TX, Indianapolis IN, Kansas City MO, Las Vegas NV, Lexington KY, Los Angeles CA, Madison WI, Miami FL, Milwaukee WI, Minneapolis/St Paul MN, Monterey/Salinas CA, New Orleans LA, New York NY, Philadelphia PA, Pittsburgh PA, Portland OR, Providence RI, Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill NC, Sacramento/Davis CA, Salt Lake City UT, San Antonio TX, San Diego CA, San Francisco CA, San Jose CA, Santa Cruz/Hollister/Gilroy CA, Seattle WA, St. Louis MO, Tampa/St Petersburg FL, Topeka KS, Washington DC.
All major inner-city and commuter transit agencies are included for each city.
(Note: street photos are not available for all cities.)