DescriptionApplication synchronizes music between your mobile device and social network VK.
- Two-way synchronization;
- Synchronization of music of friends and groups;
- Synchronization of albums;
- Ability to set directory (for each user and group) in which music will be stored.
1) Enter your account;
2) Select tracks for which you want to maintain synchronization. The tab with green arrow shows the tracks to add from VK to mobile device, tab with blue arrow - tracks to add from mobile device to VK.
3) Click on the synchronization icon.
- All selected tracks that are exists in VK, but not in your mobile device, will be added (or updated if changed) into your device;
- All selected tracks that are exists in your mobile device, but not in VK, will be added to VK.
- If you want to keep whole music library in a synchronized state, you must keep all tracks selected;
- When changing music directory, all saved tracks will be moved to a new directory;
- It is not necessarily to hold the application in expanded state while synchronization is running.