DescriptionBefore you install: You’ll need McAfee Enterprise Mobility Management v10.2 or above to run this app. Talk to your IT department.
You’d love to use your Android smart phone or tablet for business, but it’s not always as simple as tap and go. Confidential corporate data and email needs to remain secure, whether it’s on company-issued devices or personally-owned devices used for business.
Using a FIPS-certified encryption library, McAfee Secure Container for Android keeps company data secure and provides protection for email, contacts, and calendar - where ever you and your mobile device go.
No need to carry two devices. No need to fight with IT. McAfee Secure Container isolates and encrypts your corporate email, contacts, and calendar in a separate, lockable app, so you can use your mobile device and your IT department never has to worry about confidential corporate info falling into the wrong hands.
☆ Features at a Glance ☆
• Get your business email on your personal device—securely
• Sync your business email, contacts, and calendar with your company’s Exchange 2003/2007/2010 server or Domino 8.5.2 server
• Get notifications and alerts about corporate meeting invites
• Search for business email, calendar, and contact information
• Look up contacts in your corporate directory
• Add your signature to outgoing business email
• Lock the application for maximum corporate security in case your device is ever lost or stolen
• Securely view Microsoft Office documents and PDFs attached to your business emails
To use McAfee Secure Container and start managing your business email, contact, and calendar items on your personal Android mobile device, you’ll need to install McAfee Enterprise Mobility Manager first. Talk to your organization’s IT administrator for more info.
☆ Get Support ☆
Need help using McAfee Secure Container? Visit us at http://service.mcafee.com.
☆ Stay up to date ☆
To stay up to date on the latest product updates, follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mcafee, and Twitter at www.twitter.com/mcafee.
☆ About McAfee ☆
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation, is the world’s largest dedicated security technology company. McAfee delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that help secure systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world, allowing users to safely connect to the Internet, browse, and shop the web more securely. Backed by its unrivaled global threat intelligence, McAfee creates innovative products that empower home users, businesses, the public sector, and service providers by enabling them to prove compliance with regulations, protect data, prevent disruptions, identify vulnerabilities, and continuously monitor and improve their security. McAfee is relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe.