DescriptionFor years several studies have proven the effectiveness of the application of planting dates in agriculture related to the lunar phases in haircutting and waxing. This application analyzes and lunar cycles and timetables for agriculture providing the most favorable dates each time to cut the hair (Leaf Days in the cropping calendar), and wax (Flower Days).
Benefits observed statistically by following this routine in the care of body hair are:
- Increased capillary diameter.
- Increased hair density.
- Decreased rate of hair loss
- Weakening of hair in waxed areas
- Decrease in diameter and capillary density.
- Permanently disappearance of hair by subareas
To get these benefits simply cut and / or wax the hair on the dates indicated regularly, the first signs of improvement usually appear after two months of following this routine.
Tags: Hair, loss, improve, health, shave, wax, calendar, lunar, crop