DescriptionRECOMMENDED by THE NEW YORK TIMES, SELF MAGAZINE, YOGA JOURNAL and the HUFFINGTON POST. Meditate easily with this elegantly simple App by Meditation Oasis™. Enjoy the deep relaxation, stress relief and benefits of meditation without prior experience. Simply Being has been developed by Richard and Mary Maddux, creators of the popular Meditation Oasis podcast. It allows you to choose from 4 meditation times and gives you to option to listen with or without music/nature sounds. You can also listen to the music or nature sounds alone.
"Very relaxing and a good way to fall asleep."
"...the best guided meditation I have ever found."
"Extremely soothing music and voice really helps you relax."
"My stress level has dropped, I have more patience, and I am more relaxed before going to bed."
With this App you can:
- Meditate easily as you are voice-guided step by step
- Choose a meditation length of 5, 10, 15 or 20 minutes
- Listen to the meditation with or without music/nature sounds
- Listen to the music or nature sounds alone
- Read instructions to support and enhance your meditation
- Relax deeply and experience the present moment completely
- Enjoy the benefits of meditation
- Links to support on the Meditation Oasis website
- Separate Volume Controls for voice and music/nature sounds
The Simply Being meditation is useful for beginners and experienced meditators alike.
Created by Mary Maddux, MS, HTP and Richard Maddux, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast and and CDs.
Mary and Richard bring over 30 years of meditation practice and teaching to the creation of their guided meditations and music. In addition to teaching meditation, Mary has worked in both conventional and alternative settings as a counselor and healing arts practitioner. Richard has played and composed music all of his life. His music is composed especially for meditation, relaxation and healing.