DescriptionBusiness Clock is a first and a one-of-a-kind widget clock that displays the calendar events on the clock dial, so you know when you are busy and free, just by looking at your clock. No need to go and check on your calendar every time you get a call or you need to know if you're free or busy at a particular time. Just look at Business Clock and it will show you when you have time and when you don't. Its a great idea for people who have busy schedules and meetings arranged throughout the day.
Business clock is a simple yet powerful tool that helps every business man, office going individual to keep track of his schedule for the day. Not only does it show you the time on the homescreen like traditional clock widgets, the uniqueness comes to this widget for showing the appointment and meeting information right onto the clock. Business Clock picks up information from your Google calendar and displays the time when there are appointments in your calendar. All in a graphical manner.
Business Clock displays the appointment information in the form of small colored arcs on the dial. The arcs can be colored as per your convenience from the settings page.
If you use apps like Microsoft Outlook to set your events on your PC, you can always sync apps like Google Calendar Sync to synchronize your events to Google Calendar and likewise to the Business Clock
The widget DOES NOT extract personal or confidential information from your phone. It DOES NOT send spam mails. This is an ADs free version.
///-----This is a homescreen widget THUS IT IS NOT meant for INSTALL ON SD according to Google. -----///
Note: This doesn't open, it is a Widget not an app. Add on homescreen with Menu -> Add -> Widgets -> Business Clock ->BusinessClock Free
Features of the Business Clock:
- Automatically show calendar events on the clock.
- Option to change the color of the events on the clock.
- Refreshes automatically as soon as the event is updated on the calendar.
- Uses two rings across the rim of the clock. The outer rim show the day time schedule and the night inner rim shows the night schedule
- Small icon on widget to go to the settings page.
- Shows overlapped events with darker color.
- Settings page allows you to customize the clock appearance.
- A small section below the clock shows the next event that will occur.
- Option to go to the calendar app just by touching the clock dial.
- Option to resize the clock on-screen.
- Free and Paid version is a NO ADs version.
The FREE version shows upto 5 events from the clock.
The PRO version shows unlimited events from the Calendar with many more features...
Try our free version first. If you feel this is the one for you, please donate by buying the paid version.
We definitely look up to your reviews and learn from them.
If you have any problems, suggestions or queries please send an email to email@example.com .