Description☆★Ranked #1 in both the Game and Strategy Category in the Japan AppStore!★☆
◆◇About Kingdom Corps◇◆
Long ago in the land of Lemuria, The Dark Lord and his minions took over the nine Crystal Castles, spreading fear and allowing evil to roam free across the land.
You are chosen by the Goddess Freyja to defeat the Dark Lord, and reclaim all Nine Crystal Castles under his dominion. You will need to strengthen your units, expand your territory, build alliances with your friends, and attack the Dark Lord’s strongholds to reclaim Lemuria.
• The Power is in the cards!
• Kingdom Corps feature hundreds of cards beautifully illustrated by renowned Japanese artists.
• You can create more powerful cards by using the fusion system to give your cards battle skills and by sending them to dungeon explorations, you improve their stats.
• Your home, your castle.
• Town management affects your ability to wage war. Build and upgrade your town facilities to support your war efforts.
• Create guilds and ally with fellow lords, to defend yourself from other guilds, as well as gather enough strength to attack the Dark Lord.
• PVP Duels!
• Using your strongest line-up of cards, challenge other players in card duels for ranks and rewards!
• Must play. Other similar games got old fast but not this one, don’t have to pay to play and great way to pass time. - Cody Guistelli (August 5, 2013)
• Well played. Very good game and put together well. Not pay to win, you can get the top tier cards with some luck. - Ryan Baughman (September 24, 2013)
• Kingdom Corps is a nice kingdom builder/war sim game that manages to break out of a lot of the really annoying cliches that most mobage games have. This game has no "quest" mode where you tap things for hours to progress, this game has no event cards that you have to buy every two weeks to stay relevant, and this game doesn't require you to magically pull several copies of the same card to get the strongest cards (several build options). This game is all about planning and strategy. –Levin Dean
• A well balanced fun game. There were some problems before but it is fixed as the admins are active. Really love it and I recommend it to people who love rpg. – Amirul Naim
• Awesome! Very addictive, card game, castle game , dungeons, leveling up, conquering.....! - Sarah Shukla
• Good game that is not pay to win or cluttered. Aesthetically pleasing and heavy coop play. None of this energy waiting for this game. If your good you can play all day. – William Liu
• No purchases required. That's right! You don't need to spend to enjoy the game. Everything is balanced and you have a fair opportunity to earn rare cards without spending money. – Alvin P.