Description** MobiKwik is the highest rated Recharge App in India Avg rating - 4.65**
MobiKwik Android App provides the best Mobile Recharge and Bill payment experience on the go.
- Prepaid mobile recharge
- Postpaid mobile recharge
- DTH (Satellite TV) recharge
- Data Card recharge
- Electricity Bill Payment
- Landline Bill Payment
- Gas Bill payment
- Life Insurance Policy payment
- The app is small size, fast and light on your mobile phone CPU and bandwidth consumption
- Park money into your Mobikwik wallet and make simple, fast, hassle free payments without hopping between merchants, payment gateways, banks, then back, then back. Pay in one click!
- Lots of payment options. Whether you use credit card, debit card or netbanking we support them all. You don't use either of them? Use CashPay to pay at your doorstep and recharge or pay your bills.
- Directly pick contacts from contact list to recharge.
- Browse Plans of mobile operators like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, etc.
We make sure that you stay connected and entertained, it does not matter if you are comfortably sitting in your living room in Mumbai, or having a vacation in Munnar (Kerela), or out on a business meeting in Pithmpur.
If your landline/electricity/insurance/gas company is not listed in the app, give us sometime we're on it!
This application requires access to Data services via GPRS/Edge/3G/Wifi. The application response depends on quality of carriers data services.
On popular demand, we have added feature using which you can recharge phone numbers in your contact list easily without needing to type the full number!
As an added benefit you can also use SMS to pay once you have updated the Mobikwik Wallet.
For any queries or help, please visit Mobikwik customer support at http://www.mobikwik.com/help
We are glad to help you.
Terms of service:
By signing up with Mobikwik via Android APP, the customer accepts that MobiKwik may send the alerts to the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer. The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in 'On' mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in 'Off' mode then the customer may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
Tags: Mobile Recharge, Online Recharge, Free Recharge, DTH Recharge, Data Card Recharge, Landline bill payment, Electricity bill payment, Gas bill payment, Insurance policy payment, Android, Coupons, Offers