DescriptionThe "Find" is an application that receives commands and sends responses via SMS to the phone that sent him.
In the Lite version, it responds to the command locate, backup the agenda, take pictures, get information from the phone, and make a phone call.
The application also checks if the SIM card was replaced in this case sends a warning message to a registered phone, the message indicates that the new mobile phone number and current location.
For added security, must be registered a new password and the command you should give it to send SMS location.
The Commands for SMS follow the following format:
LIST OF COMMANDS:
- GPS: Requests the current location;
- AGE: Request a copy of the Contact list and sends it to the email indicated;
eg: AGE: 1234: firstname.lastname@example.org
- INF: Requests information such as battery, memory, SD Card;
- PHT: Requests that the device take a photo using the front camera in version 2.3 or higher by the rear camera in previous versions;
eg: PHT: 1234: email@example.com
- CALLME: Requests that the device, call the number that sent the SMS;
- BLK: Blocks the phone to make calls; * NEW
- LIB: Releases the device for calls; * NEW