DescriptionCzech Republic and Prague: Illustrated Travel Guide and Offline Map (Mobi Travel)
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebook include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map
✔ Listen to articles on the go with Text-To-Speech
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Buy | Respect | Contact | Stay Safe | Stay Healthy | Driving in Europe | Units Conversion
1. General: Regions & Cities | Geography | History | Culture | Art | Bohemian Crown Jewels | Golem | Bohemia | Moravia
2. Maps: Prague | Old Town | Prague Castle | Metro | Czech Republic | Czech Republic (detailed) | Highways | Brno
3. Transport: Get in | Get around
4. Attractions: Top 10 | See | Castles
5. Prague: Tourist Office | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | History | Climate | Economy | Education
5.1 Transport: Get in | Get around | Tram | Airport | Metro | Petrin Funicular
5.2 Attractions: Map | Top 10 | See | A-Z | Itinerary | Buy | Tours | Passes | Buildings | Churches | Squares
5.3 Culture: Theaters | Black Light Theatre | Museums | Events
5.4 By Area: Districts | Vltava | Petrin Hill | Get Out
6. Central Bohemia: Benesov | Beroun | Konopiste Castle | Kolín | Kutná Hora | Mladá Boleslav | Podebrady | Slaný | Karlštejn | Beroun | Ceský Sternberk Castle | Lány | Krivoklát Castle
7. West Bohemia: Františkovy Lázne | Cheb | Karlovy Vary | Mariánské Lázne | Pilsen
8. North Bohemia: Bohemian Paradise | Decín | Liberec | Litvínov | Most | Teplice | Terezin | Ústí nad Labem | Litomerice | Prachov Rocks | Špindleruv Mlýn
9. East Bohemia: Ceská Trebová | Chrudim | Hlinsko | Hradec Králové | Litomyšl | Moravská Trebová | Pardubice | Svitavy | Ústí nad Orlicí | Vysoké Mýto | Bohemian Paradise | Prachov Rocks
10. South Bohemia: Pisek | Ceské Budejovice | Ceský Krumlov | Nové Hrady | Trebon | Jindrichuv Hradec | Holašovice | Hluboká nad Vltavou | Klet | Zlatá Koruna
11. Bohemian-Moravian Highlands / Vysocina Region: Jihlava | Pelhrimov | Nové Mesto na Morave | Telc | Trebíc | Zdár nad Sázavou
12. North Moravia: Ceský Tešín | Frýdek-Místek | Havírov | Jeseník | Karviná | Litovel | Olomouc | Opava | Ostrava | Prostejov | Zlaté Hory
13. South Moravia: Brno | Veverí Castle | Blansko | Breclav | Kromeríz | Lednice-Valtice | Mikulov | Moravian Karst | Mutenice Wine Region | Novosedly | Rakvice | Zlín | Znojmo | Cornstejn Castle
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.