DescriptionTravel Malta: Illustrated Guide, Phrasebook and Maps. Includes: Island of Malta, Valletta, Gozo Island & more
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more. Listen to complete articles on the go with Text-To-Speech: double-tap on a word to start Text-To-Speech from the selected word or select Menu > Start Text-To-Speech.
Essentials: Maltese | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Stay Healthy | Contact | Respect | Buy
1. Malta: Geography | Climate | Regions | History | Economy | Politics | Demographics | Culture | Knights of Malta
2. Maps: Malta | Regions | Comino | Valletta
3. Transport: Get in | Get around | Bus | Airport
4. Attractions: See | Do | Top 10 | Megalithic Temples | Caves | Carnival | Climbing
5. Island of Malta: Valletta | Other Malta (island) Towns: Attard | Balzan | Bidnija | Birgu | Birkirkara | Birzebbuga | Bugibba | Cospicua | Cottonera | Dingli | Fgura | Floriana | Gharghur | Ghaxaq | Gudja | Gzira | Hamrun | Iklin | Imtarfa | Kalkara | Kirkop | Lija | Marsa | Marsascala | Marsaxlokk | Mdina | Mellieha | Mgarr | Mosta | Msida | Naxxar | Paola | Pembroke | Pietà | Qawra | Qormi | Qrendi | Rabat | Santa Lucija | Santa Venera | Senglea | Siggiewi | Sliema | St. Paul's Bay | St. Julian's | Tarxien | Valletta | Xghajra | Zabbar | Zebbug | Zejtun | Zurrieq
5.1 Landmarks: Blue Grotto | Buskett | Fort Tas-Silg | Ggantija | Ghajn Tuffieha / Golden Bay | Hagar Qim & Mnajdra Temples | Hal Saflieni Hypogeum | Hamrija Tower | Misrah Ghar il-Kbir | Paceville | Rotunda of Mosta | San Anton Palace | Skorba Temples | Ta'Hagrat Temples | Tarxien Temples | Victoria Lines | Verdala
6. Valletta: Get in | Get around | Geography&Climate | History | Culture | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Get out
6.1 Attractions: Map | Top 10 | See&Do | Buy | Museums | Buildings&Structures | Palaces | Churches | Places
7. Gozo Island: Cities | Other destinations | History | Talk | Get in | Get around | See | Do | Eat | Drink | Stay safe | Respect
7.1 Destinations: Victoria (Rabat) | Azure Window | Fontana | Ghajnsielem | Ggantija | Gharb | Ghasri | Inland Sea | Kercem | Marsalforn | Munxar | Nadur | Qala | Ramla Bay | Saint Lawrence | Ta' Kenuna Tower | Ta' Pinu | Xaghra | Xewkija | Xlendi | Zebbug
8. Comino: History | Get in | Get around | See | Do
9. Other Islands: Cominotto | Manoel Island | Filfla | Fungus Rock
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.